Kep1er, staff confirmed COVID-19 → postponement of debut
상태바
Kep1er, staff confirmed COVID-19 → postponement of debut
  • Khaing 기자
  • 승인 2021.12.06 18:11
  • 댓글 0
이 기사를 공유합니다

[BBANGYA NEWS | Reporter Khaing] The group Kep1er postponed its debut schedule due to the staff's confirmation of COVID-19.

Wakeone and Swing Entertainment, who co-managed Kep1er, said on the 5th, "One of Kep1er's staff was tested positive for COVID-19 on the morning of the 4th," adding, "As soon as the staff's suspected infection symptoms appeared, the artist preemptively conducted a COVID-19 test and all tested negative."

According to the agency, all related staff has also been tested for COVID-19, and so far, there have been no additional confirmed cases and all personnel who have yet to come out have been quarantined.

Kep1er, who confirmed their debut on December 14, postponed their debut and activity schedule. The agency said, "We have completely suspended the currently scheduled schedule in consideration of the health and safety of the members and staff. Kep1er's schedule for activities is inevitable to be postponed, and the schedule for resuming activities will be informed again later, he explained.

Finally, the agency added, "We will do our best to help artists and staff work in the safest environment, and actively cooperate with the authorities' instructions and procedures."

The group Kep1er, which was created through Mnet's "Girls Planet 999: Girls' Competition," is a combination of "Kep" and the number "1," which means that nine girls will come together to become the best, and will carry out various activities for two and a half years after their official debut.
 


관련기사

댓글삭제
삭제한 댓글은 다시 복구할 수 없습니다.
그래도 삭제하시겠습니까?
댓글 0
0 / 400
댓글쓰기
계정을 선택하시면 로그인·계정인증을 통해
댓글을 남기실 수 있습니다.
주요기사